Version 2 of the popular SpiroNET Omni antenna, for headset use.
rapidFIREGoggle Bay Doors, Gloss white (Matching the HDO goggles)...
rapidFIREGoggle Bay Doors, painted gloss white (Matching the HDO...
Replacement for HDO shell full kit
Replacement black Fat Shark Logo head strap
The new 'v2' ImmersionRC iTelemetry...
The new 'v2' ImmersionRC iTelemetry Dongle is the interface between your model's telemetry downlink, and your smart phone or tablet.
A unique real-time telemetry decoder application, available as a free download for either iOS or Android devices, shows your model's position in real-time on a moving map, and shows critical flight parameters.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The ImmersionRC iTelemetry dongle connects between your A/V receiver's output, via a standard 3.5mm 4-pole jack, and your smart-phone or tablet's headphone/mic input.
A unique real-time telemetry decoder application, freely downloadable from either the ImmersionRC website, or the apple AppStore, provides the following features
- Moving map display, plane position shown as a trail of 'breadcrumbs' during flight
- Recovery of lost models, showing the model's last known position, along with the position of the smart-phone/tablet.
- Real-time updates of:
- positional status (distance, altitude, direction, etc.)
- uplink status (RSSI, Link Quality)
- Battery status (current, voltage, mAh consumed)
- Headphone output to allow smart device audio alerts to be heard by the pilot
- Adjustable 'thumbwheel' gain control, to adapt the audio levels to different devices.