Version 2 of the Recon Goggles
Ideal companion to our 5.8GHz SpiroNET Omnidirectional CP antennas,...
5G8 Ground Station Repeater TX with blance lead filter and RCA...
5.8GHz 25mW Tx is CE certified. Compact, Lightweight, Compatible…...
FatShark HDO goggle sticker
A unique foldable quadcopter, crafted...
A unique foldable quadcopter, crafted from beautiful CNC'd, anodized aluminium.
This version for 8" props.
MAP Pricing: $199 USD
Warning: Last items in stock!
|MAP Price||45 degrees diagonal|
A unique foldable quadcopter, which, when folded, will fit comfortably into a shoe-box.
Ideal for the FPVer/Photographer/Videographer who likes to travel. Designed for the hiker, the skiier, the snowboarder, the world traveller.
Folding arms use a unique locking mechanism, which requires no tools. 10 seconds from the backpack to power-up.
- Available in a version for 8" props, and one for 10" props.
- >18 minute flight time with standard DJI motors & props (10" version, 1038 props)
- Vibration-free camera platform, entire frame+battery+camera isolated from the vibrating parts
- ~1.2kg, with 3300mAh 4s pack, GoPro Hero 3, and next-gen CMOS flight camera installed
- Aluminium arms bend in a serious crash, and can simply be bent back
- Designed for DJI Naza, and OpenPilot flight controllers
- Servo-driven tilt mount with 90 degrees of rotation (requires Hitec HS65HB servo, not included)
- GoPro 3 mount, with separate (optional) flight-camera mount.