Version 2 of the Recon Goggles
Ideal companion to our 5.8GHz SpiroNET Omnidirectional CP antennas,...
5G8 Ground Station Repeater TX with blance lead filter and RCA...
5.8GHz 25mW Tx is CE certified. Compact, Lightweight, Compatible…...
FatShark HDO goggle sticker
PowerBox, groundstation power, and...
PowerBox, groundstation power, and A/V distribution
1 x 3m 3.5mm -> 3.5mm A/V cable (goggles -> powerbox)
1 x 30cm 3.5mm -> phono female cable
Warning: Last items in stock!
The PowerBox simplifies the cable mess, and provides clean, edundant, distributed power. Its video buffer ensures that each of the connected devices receives a clean PAL/NTSC signal, with correct video level specifications. For video sources which are slightly out of spec, an internal trimmer allows the level to be corrected.
- Two redundant power inputs
- Four filtered power outputs
- One A/V Input
- Four buffered A/V Outputs
- No clumsy Phono/Cinch connectors, 3.5mm 4-Pole jacks used for all A/V signals
- Built-in low-voltage alarm (with programmable threshold)
- Total maximum combined power output summed over all DC outputs is 40W
- Maximum current draw from one DC output is 1.5A