PowerBox, groundstation power, and...
PowerBox, groundstation power, and A/V distribution
1 x 3m 3.5mm -> 3.5mm A/V cable (goggles -> powerbox)
1 x 30cm 3.5mm -> phono female cable
Warning: Last items in stock!
The PowerBox simplifies the cable mess, and provides clean, edundant, distributed power. Its video buffer ensures that each of the connected devices receives a clean PAL/NTSC signal, with correct video level specifications. For video sources which are slightly out of spec, an internal trimmer allows the level to be corrected.
- Two redundant power inputs
- Four filtered power outputs
- One A/V Input
- Four buffered A/V Outputs
- No clumsy Phono/Cinch connectors, 3.5mm 4-Pole jacks used for all A/V signals
- Built-in low-voltage alarm (with programmable threshold)
- Total maximum combined power output summed over all DC outputs is 40W
- Maximum current draw from one DC output is 1.5A