Version 2 of the popular SpiroNET Omni antenna, for headset use.
rapidFIREGoggle Bay Doors, Gloss white (Matching the HDO goggles)...
rapidFIREGoggle Bay Doors, painted gloss white (Matching the HDO...
Replacement for HDO shell full kit
Replacement black Fat Shark Logo head strap
Race Band 15 Channel 600mW Video...
Race Band 15 Channel 600mW Video Transmitter
Uses High quality Hittite Power Amplifier for maximum reliability, and efficiency.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- 37MHZ frequency seperation allows for flying up to 8 pilots simultaneously.
- SMA female antenna connector
- 600mW (28dBm, +/- 1dB) of clean output power.
- High quality Hitite Power Amplifier
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860 MHz (ImmersionRC/FatShark)
All standard channels within the US/EU ISM Band
- Frequencies: 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917MHz (RaceBand)
All RaceBand channels legal using a Ham license within the USA
RaceBand Channels 1-6 legal using a Ham license within the EU
- Onboard quiet switching regulator, powers 5V cameras
- Input voltage range: 6 – 25V (2S-6S)
- Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
1 x 2.15dBi 5.8GHz omni-directional antenna (SMA male connector)
1 x Video cable (20cm 5-pin Molex-SL terminated in wire ends)
1 x DC power cable (24cm 2-pin Molex-SL terminated in BEC-style connector)
Hittite Power Amplifier
Unlike most 600mW transmitters in the FPV hobby today, this transmitter uses an expensive 'Hittite' Power Amplifier, renowned for its high efficiency (minimum heat generation), and exceptional reliability.
Still the favorite of some of Drone Racing's top pilots for use in racing Quadcopters.